Coilover query and others

will130787

Morning all! I am new to the fabia world in a tuning/modification capacity. Have owned modded cars in the past such as a Cupra R, track spec gti6's etc.

I currently have a Mk1 VRS with stage 1 remap, TT comp wheels, Avo lowering springs and some other bits and bobs. 

Anyway looking to expand knowledge and ask some what will seem like silly questions to some of you. I am thinking I need/want to go down the coilover route however I am stuck at the drop link part. How low can you go on coilovers before needing adjustable drop links?

Also how much is interchangeable between other cars such as the Ibiza and Polo?? Like exhausts, suspension etc

• Sponsor

It's not a simple case of you need them or don't need, a lot of things come into it to determine weather you need new drop links and also what length you need.

You'll need to decide on the coilover kit you want and also the drop you'll be running them at.

Damian @ DPM Performance

I havent actually measured mate to be honest, ive gone by turns on the adjuster on the coilovers so I know, probably about 60mm though

Are you going for a specific drop link, like a fancy adjustable? Or can you rob them from another car? Like above, Mondeo ones are mentioned