Handling improvements-ARB?

Hi all

I have a Superb Elegance 1.9TDI, I've done a few cosmetic bits and performance enhancing mods, but I feel the handling is the main thing letting it down. So, my first thoughts turn to an improved ARB...budget is tight, so was thinking of sourcing second hand items (ebay and such) does anyone have suggestions of what to look for, was thinking maybe Audi S4 ARBs etc

I'll be looking at coilovers further down the line (when the bank account can take more of a beating!!)

Cheers

My old 1.9 B5 Passat improved greatly with an uprated ARB, although reducing the 'roll' increased the lateral 'bounce' on uneven bendy bits.  I used one of these:

PICT00013.jpg

ARBinplace250807.jpg

My Superb looks to have a bigger ARB already - maybe because of the weight of the V6, so I can't really comment.  Possibly worth checking if there's a difference between the 1.9's and the 2.5's.

There was a lot of talk over on UKPassats that just putting a bigger ARB on the front would be detrimental to the overall handling without thinking about sorting out the rear end too.  I decided to go for it in any case and was happy enough with the result.  

Gaz