insurance

porky2

Hi We have just had a insurance renewal quote for our 75 elegance showing an increase of £25 to £273 from Skoda insurance.I have just read Mitka post & he,s paying £156 thats for multi vehicle. We have a Superb & M/H as well as the CityGo so can anyone give me any info about multi-insurance, what does it entail/problems if any as I would like to save myself £120

Porky2

Everyone has a different premium to pay.

Basically it goes on postcode, age and of course previous driving record like NCD accidents/claims etc.

I have had wildly differing quotes for the Citigo from £146 to over £300.

Just had my Skoda insurance renewal which decreased by £5, it was £207.

I never bothered renewing with them and stuck it on a multi car policy through Aviva, so stumped up £24 until mid Nov.

Three cars with them so an expected premium for all 3 of around £600 come Nov.

How it works, or used to work, they change the rules a good deal is you have a main car on the policy then add your others.

I run two MX-5's and the Citigo, the Citigo has only 6 years NCD and the other two 2 years NCD.

Sorry for the block of text, I just can't control/edit it, or put it into paragraphs for some technical reason of the forum.

Basically it goes on postcode, age and of course previous driving record like NCD accidents/claims etc.

I have had wildly differing quotes for the Citigo from £146 to over £300.

Just had my Skoda insurance renewal which decreased by £5, it was £207.

I never bothered renewing with them and stuck it on a multi car policy through Aviva, so stumped up £24 until mid Nov.

Three cars with them so an expected premium for all 3 of around £600 come Nov.

How it works, or used to work, they change the rules a good deal is you have a main car on the policy then add your others.

I run two MX-5's and the Citigo, the Citigo has only 6 years NCD and the other two 2 years NCD.

Sorry for the block of text, I just can't control/edit it, or put it into paragraphs for some technical reason of the forum.

Basically it goes on postcode, age and of course previous driving record like NCD accidents/claims etc..

I haven't really checked multi car policies but you're bang on with the history of the insured.

We gave a Yeti, Citigo and a 22 year old M-B 300E-24. The renewal for the Merc is £211 from Saga for protected bonus and with business use which us only £5 more than Alexandr can do.

John

Looks fine to me :)

Yes it does look ok to me now, on the tablet pc, but on my laptop pc the text is just blocked together. Only on this forum it happens like this. I must have a tech error somewhere with the laptop.

Thanks all for your replies We have an 06 superb with about 19000mls on, a 08 M/H with 8000 ml on & the 62 Go ( replacing a 99 Octy} 7000mls but I don,t think avviva do m/h but will give them a try. Must find out what sort of rating our postcode gets. We have the Skoda ( VW ) insurance on the Go & thats increased £24 to £276

Tel