Replacement Tyre Advice :)

I fitted 225/45/17 Goodyear F1 GSD3's to my Octy Vrs' date=' I have done over 10k on them and they are nothing short of phenominal, tyre wear is comparable to the Conti's I took off with well over 25K on thenm and 3mm of tread.

[/quote']

I agree with the above!! fitted them to my Fabia VRS - great tyres!!! :thumbup:

As I recommended myself earlier in this thread, Bridgestone Potenza s02 pole position. I had an "accident" with one of my horrid conti's and had to replace the pair at the front this morning. As I thought, they have transformed the car, so much so that I have reconsidered any suspension mods and put them off indefinately.

Fantastic!!!

So, if I look through the review section that I linked in the second post on this thread, I'll find all your comments against the tyres?

Good, thank you very much ;)

Oh and unless a tyre really is exceptional, please don't mark it as a 10. Ta.

So' date=' if I look through the review section that I linked in the second post on this thread, I'll find all your comments against the tyres?

Good, thank you very much ;)

Oh and unless a tyre [b']really is[/b] exceptional, please don't mark it as a 10. Ta.

Never quite know how to take your comments :confused:

I agree with AlexST I have just replaced all four of my Conti Sport Contact 2's, and my Furby VRS has done just over 20,000 miles, so not a lot of wear out of them.

Done mainly motorway miles. Was gonna replace them with Conti's again but my tyre dealer told me Conti aren't making any more until Sept!! So My dealer shoved on some Dunlop Sport 3000 E's on, don't look at good as the Conti's - look more likely to get curbed :-( We'll see, it's been dry, and just rained - i'll let you know if I end up in a hedge!