What are standard fit vRS alloys in UK

Calling all vRS owners.

Ordered my tdi vrs hatch very early September delivery looking like jan some time.

I'm seeing a variety of alloys fitted to cars arriving in the UK but what are the standard fit and could anyone please post a picture on here ?

Many many thanks in advance.

Cheers

Calling all vRS owners.

Ordered my tdi vrs hatch very early September delivery looking like jan some time.

I'm seeing a variety of alloys fitted to cars arriving in the UK but what are the standard fit and could anyone please post a picture on here ?

Many many thanks in advance.

Cheers

These are my anthracite ones

I like the anthacites on white and race blue, but regular alloys on the other colours. The harder decision for me was red or white stitching on the seats.

And what colour of stitching did you go for in the end? What colour is your car?

Iv ordered a white car and went for the light stitching, I have been doubting this decision today!

Think I should have went for red to go with the calipers!