Track and street Grampian ...

Big davie

Don't no if anyone's heard of this but they manage to get massive numbers of cars to there meets last 2 Asda meets have had lots of vehicles all makes models from corsa s to Ferrari etc ...

The next ones in November at Asda the beach Aberdeen ... It's on a Facebook page just search for tsg ... Might perhaps be a good place for some of the lads from up here to meet up ...

Am not organising or part of them just a suggestion folks ;)

• Like 1

I think that Dale Dunbar went to the last one at Asda Portlethen (I would have gone to it but I was too busy getting drunk at a BBQ lol) I can imagine that since it is at the beach there will be a visable police presance the whole time so it should be fairly well behaved. I've liked TSG's page on FB and from the pictures it looks like there will be quite a turn out if the last 2 meets are anything to go by. Not sure if I'll be able to go since I could be in afghan then.

Indeed i have. Eventually managed to get tapatalk mate haha. Well everyone just tends to dissapear whenever like. I wouldnt imagine itll be that late as its a sunday. I think i left the last one at around 12 :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

No man il be there was just confused there, got ma pastyboy badges on aswell just waiting for a new chrome grill thing to get pained and il have the front badge on aswell :p

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2