Track and street Grampian ...

Big davie

You lads defo missed out the night likes, full house, burnouts, flame spitting and minted motors. Me and Dale been representing for us lot at briskoda here in the north ;) ... Next time guys we need to all get there :p

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Nah it was two guys. Left mcdees at bridge of don heading back into town having a wee mess around with my mate in a type r. Caught at 56 in a 30 and im already on 10 points. I really should know better but im just a grown up child :'(. At least gonna get a 6 month ban. Already got myself a garage sorted for my pride and joy and if all goes well getting offshore before im banned time will fly by and have afew plans for it while its off the road ;)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

You getting banned ? I have been there an done that when I was a young loon 3 times sadly took me a while to learn lol . Had my licence back near 12 yrs now and only been stopped once for a dodgy tail light lol .

Well i have 10 points and ill get at least 3 for this so hoping for just a 6 month ban but they might be harsh on me since ive been banned before. Well i hope this is my last time. Just gonna have to grow up :(

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

You lads defo missed out the night likes, full house, burnouts, flame spitting and minted motors. Me and Dale been representing for us lot at briskoda here in the north ;) ... Next time guys we need to all get there :p

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

Burnouts....just what Briskoda meets should be about!

Not!

I fear the Scottish Briskoda meets have taken a grim turn of late.

Burnouts....just what Briskoda meets should be about!

Not!

I fear the Scottish Briskoda meets have taken a grim turn of late.

Do you do anything but jump into threads and stir ?

Yes i do as it happens Iann.

It was a genuine comment if i'm honest, i really don't see what there was to cause a stir?

Only 'grim turn' I've seen of meets recently has been the attendance numbers.

Maybe stir was too strong a word. More baiting  :giggle:

My post was more just a reaction to the general feeling from certain members on this forum of "Ohmygod, you had fun in your car? How dare you!".