skoda fabia 2 1.2 passenger window problem

CallumfabiaNI

I got a skoda fabia 3 as my first car about 5-6 months ago at the minute I am having problems with the passenger window. The window will go down using passenger switch but won't go up. Up untill a few days ago I could put it up on my side but now I can't. Also every now again when I'm driving with the lights on. When I stop and turn them off the window goes up. I've already checked the fuse and it seems to be okay. What could it be? It could be water damage as I go to a car park most nights and talk to people in other cars and sometimes it will be pouring. Anyone any ideas why this is happening? And any way it could be fixed? Anything would be welcomed advice. I aalso can't take it ti the dealership as I have voided my warranty with an induction kit and a cherry bomb exhaust.