Thanks guys...!

Despite this being my first post I have found the forum a great help as a visitor viewing various topics previously covered by members....as a prospective superb estate purchaser (within a budget) the site has been invaluable...anyways hopefully pick up 2012 model 170 dsg elegance estate on Monday.Fairly unusual colour in Malachite green 3k miles with sunset glass ,spare wheel,boot dividing system and paddle shifters so few extra bits an bobs.

Perchance may be able to post constructive replies myself in time but for now appreciate the time you guys take to reply to questions....it's been a big help....cheers!

Congrats on the new car! Ivory or Black leather? - Malachite green is not a colour you see very often on a Superb - but it looks good. Enjoy it when it comes!

• Like 1

I agree that the forum has provides a wealth of knowledge and information. Previously any web searches I made when I had a query on my Roomster seemed to bring me to Briskoda everytime. Although I joined over a year ago, I have not posted much at all, but have continued to be a regular visitor for the useful information available about the various Skoda models I was considering. I second your thanks to everyone on here. Like you, the info available has been invaluable when making a decision on my next car purchase.

Congratulations on your purchase! I am hoping to collect my 2012 (1.8TSI) DSG Elegance Estate on Tuesday next week.

Sarah

• Like 1

Cheers Sez /Ksr. ...Black leather interior Ksr .....have seen some nice tan (light brown)leather interiors whilst looking around though, another dealer had a mint low mileage (for age) beige car but it was well into its warranty and a 140...credit to its former owner though.The sunset glass and even the green skoda icon seem to complement the "strange green" of my car quite well.....strange because whilst not flip paint it does seem to vary from almost British racing green to various lighter shades subject to view angle and light conditions.....ultimately though its apparently an in house skoda management car which doesn't give the appearance of being a heavily used fleet vehicle.Some quite young in age terms seem to have had little or no respect despite a short lifespan and often dealers choosing not to prep' the car pre sale showed them in a poor light.Extras were not mentioned in the adverts so couple not visible in pics were bonuses as many cars seem to be on buy back schemes or short term lease to various external companies and hence 100% standard....still a great spec at that though .

Hope tues goes well Sarah .....i have driven a few cars on test drives recently and never went in a bad one so sure your motor will be no different in being a class motor to give you satisfying ownership.

....ultimately though its apparently an in house skoda management car which doesn't give the appearance of being a heavily used fleet vehicle.Some quite young in age terms seem to have had little or no respect despite a short lifespan and often dealers choosing not to prep' the car pre sale showed them in a poor light.Extras were not mentioned in the adverts so couple not visible in pics were bonuses

Same with me - ex-Skoda Management - auto headlights / dual-zone climate control and full-size spare and jack kit were the extras on mine, over and above it's normal 'S' base spec. Had it almost a year now. Faultless!