What is the Best Coilovers? for Octy VRS Combi mk2

I'm looking for some users opinions on a sets of coils...I want to buy some for my Octavia Combi VRS mk2, and there is so many brands on the market and so many prices to choose...

I guess the opinions on the user are very welcome! :)

Cheers

Edited by BlackOctaviaRS

nothing?? anyone with coils to give opinions?!

hey, hope your ok, im still a newbie on here and no mechanic by any means, but coming from previous vag cars and hearing from others Kw arent bad. If personally I had the money to throw I would go for something like blistein, H&R but being young and a believer in something thats been around for a long time those two are highly rated regardless. My mate has Eibachs on a e46 m3 convertible and nothing but praises. 

I had Eibach coils on my Fabia (haven't lowered the Octy yet) and they were superb for everyday use. I was worried before I bought them that they would be too harsh for everyday use.

Lowered the Fabia by 40mm and it was more comfy than the standard suspension, they Eibachs only have height adjustment. The cornering improved considerably and the car just felt more planted on the road, can't speak highly enough of them.

They are a little pricey, but you do get what you pay for, I've been in cars with other makes of coils that the owner described as comfortable but the Eibachs left them standing.