2003 Octavia VRS in Yellow - FSH

350wedge

Unfortunately for the time being I need to sell my VRS (having three cars is just a bit greedy!). I plan to get another at some point in the future though

Its a 2003 Skoda Octavia VRS in yellow.

It has 117k on the clock and it has FULL service history with every bill to back it up. Most importantly the cambelt and waterpump were changed this year back in April this year. It was changed before this back in 2009. The last full service was also done in April 2013.

Mechanically whatever has needed doing has been done. This car also benefits from a full gearbox rebuild to the tune of almost £1000 back in 2010. As such it drives absolutely perfectly and the gearchange is really sweet.

It is taxed and mot'd until the end of April 2014.

There are some age related marks of course, there are some stone chips on the bonnet as to be expected for something this age.

Suspension is absolutely perfect, rides brilliantly with no knocks of any kind. New link arms were fitted not so long ago. Its also very good on fuel, easily see over 40 to a gallon cruising and average 37-39 over a full tank with mixed driving. I suspect it has been mapped but I've not had it on a rolling road to find out. It certainly pulls really strongly, no problems with boost etc.

Wheels could do with a refurb if you want a perfect car but as its my cheap hack then I've not been too worried about it. It has excellent Hankook Ventus V12 matching tyres all round, loads of tread left.

Interior is in pretty good condition too. It does clean up nicely, no rips or tears in the leather, just some normal wear on the drivers bolster.

Only thing that doesnt work is the air conditioning, I think the aircon clutch is broken as it doesnt engage. Heating works fine other than that and for the two weeks a year we need aircon its never bothered me.

Only other 'faults' are that the starter motor is slightly slow to retract after starting the car, but works fine (new one about £50 off Ebay). And also the secondary air pump is leaking but I will supply another air pump which I have modded and tested. I was planning on replacing both these bits but they are not a necessity.

Oh and I fitted a brand new Heavy duty Varta Silver battery only about a month ago.

I do have the engine cover btw, its just not shown in the photo

Any questions please drop me a pm here or direct to me at [email protected]

Looking for £1500 or close offer please

P1020196_zpsb37e9397.jpg

P1020197_zpsc24bf574.jpg

P1020195_zps234fed2a.jpg

P1020199_zpsc0027978.jpg

P1020198_zps2e1c86d0.jpg

P1020152_zps8142ba84.jpg

P1020151_zpseb7f78bd.jpg