Drivers side HID headlight removal

i99y

Hi gang,

Looking for help, advice or a walkthrough on how to remove the drivers side headlight or even how to remove the plastic back plate that the HID wires run through? I am trying to replace the 3 sections of pipe which run from the intercooler to the EGR valve and I am totally stuck!

Any advice of how to remove the full headlight or the plastic back plate would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks - Ian

Full headlight secures to one fixing on the inside edge, two on the top in the slam panel, and one tucked WAY down the back of the unit which is a bugger to get to....

Also, to make removal easier, I would advise taking the bumper off too.  It will probably help you with the boost pipework routing anyway.

Cheers for the replies :-)

My last fabia had its bumper off many times and was a doddle to do but the fabia i hsve now has HIDs and my last one didnt and this one has headlight washer jets built into the bumper! So is taking the front bumper off still as easy even though this bumper has headlamp washer jets built in??

I just want this over and done with asap haha .

Ian