Help Parrot mki9200 wont power down

After recently fitting a Parrot mki9200 to my skoda Octavia VRS 10 plate with no issues my dad decided he wanted me to fit the same kit to his car skoda Octavia VRS 60 plate however im getting serious issues

I fitted the kit the same way as mine so in know its the right way as mine works perfect

however

with no ignition on

I get a constant live feed no matter which 10amp fuse I piggy back off and when I unplug the fuse it shuts off the display with no standard shut down goodbye message.

So I read the book and swapped the two fuses over red to orange, orange to red re-plugged the piggy back fuse in and the display comes on but again all this happens with no ignition on and the unit stays on until I either remove the display or this time when I pull out the fuse I get the power down message Good Bye but yet it does not seem to run off the turn of the key just stays on!!

please any suggestions would be greatly appreciated  to what the hell im doing wrong as this is baffling me 

Pock a fuse on the same row as the proper Skoda phone kit is marked, that should be a switched live. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

ive looked on the bottom row I only have a 5 amp fuse which is the light switch (49) 48,47,46 all have no pins in the fuse holder and are not assigned

Solved the issue the leads SOT-976 have changed this year so now you do not have to plug the live ignition and ground plug from the parrot in asnit runs all the power from the main quad block, so all I did was swapped the two fuses over until I had the goodbye message when shutting down and then had to borrow a multimeter to test which fuse was live and what was ignition once found piggy backed off the ignition feed amd hay presto works a treat

It did baffle me though as I used the old type SOT-976 lead in my vrs fL 10 Plate and the new one in my dads same spec newer reg which I also found the fuse box arrangement is slightly different.

Juwt though my difficulties may help others

DMilleaVRS