Thule Roof box and Thule roof bars to fit Fabia 2 Hatchback Now sold subject to collection

Mick 50

Hi I sold my fabia 2 1.2TSI  so I have the following for sale Thule roof bars, and fixing kit £30. Thule evolution roof box £50 or £75 for the lot ,thats roof box ,roof bars, foot pack and fitting kit ,open to v.n.o collection only please.I'm clearing my garage to get  my new Citigo in, i hope  .Now sold Many thanks elnigel

yhurenyv.jpge5e7aryz.jpgsuzugu6e.jpg7udyse4u.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk3u4epebe.jpgte6y3ahu.jpgzape4u9y.jpg

Was a breeze getting home. Down to 3 degrees here though already, may need to get them on sooner than the weekend!

I was feeling the cold when outside talking i hope you got a place to fit them thats warm :happy: cya

bit colder this morning. I've got a double garage so all good ;)

Hi yes the roof box is still available and I'm Leicester 2 mile from junction 21 of m1 .Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner long day yesterday Just went bed early content after picking my car up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem for not getting back to me. Unfortunately you are a bit far away from me. I'm only at J29 but have a 6 week old baby and haven't got time to nip down that far at the moment (that is what my wife is telling me when I told her anyway!). Sorry to have messed you about! I imagine postage or courier would be quite pricy for an item that big!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk

Hi yes I think it would cost way to much .i can't even say I would meet you half way as I picked up my citigo yesterday and my new fixing kit for my bars has not come yet and it's to big to fit in the car. Congrats on the the baby hope both are doing well . Cheers mick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Mick,

How do the feet of the bars attach to the car?

They look like they mate to a fixing point in the roof rather than the hook into the door frame route.

Problem being to the best of my knowledge and hours looking at the roof when cleaning, i don't believe my car has those fixing points, otherwise I would possibly be interested.

Can you confirm.

Hi I'm just editing the post to include the fixing kit cost £30 will post picks in  a few mins, but if open your door look under the roof you see a hole that the pin fits in to hold in place .I would think that your car should have these but i not seen a vrs that close up as specially since i have a Citigo i could not catch up with one if i tried

Cheers mick

Hi Mick. I have tried to PM you but not sure it has worked. I would like to purchase the roofbox from you. I have put my foot down and think its worth the journey. Please confirm receipt of PM. If not I will try again!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk