Which Roof box do Citigo owners use

Mick 50

Hi everyone does anybody use a roof box on their Citigo's ,if so which one? and have you any snaps with it on your car please.

I got my citigo last week and have now tried my Thule wing bars on the car  but don't know which one looks good or shall i just use a Ranger roof bag and save  a bit on the weight.

Any advice would be appeciated 

Cheers 

Mick

Thanks I ve already had the first comment from a friend nice car you have lost your wheel trims lol

I have brought some of off DMG fabia but beginning to like look of the car without trims I might post pictures with and without to see what opinions are.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Damo :) so that's two for the steelies before I even post the picture with trims oh dear have wasted money ? Good job they are second hand .

should I start a new post? Steelies or trims (alloys were out of the question swmbo still mad with me for chopping in a 11 month old fabia)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk