Call of duty ghosts clan

Clarkyzs

Don't blame any of you. I've been off it for a while as it got silly with attitude from players.

Might make an effort for the next war - no idea when it is though so will have to look it up :-D

Anyone fancy trying it with me? Happy to shrink the clan (temporarily if people want) before any war to give us a chance and allow rejoins straight after...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I admit I am guilty of not playing ghosts much, I have tended to play the older call of duties as there was less to annoy me there. The final straw for ghosts came during the faze challenge when every lobby was infested with snipers quickscoping. I will try to make an effort during the next war although that is close to when the big black thing goes in the water so I might be busy at work.

• 2 weeks later...

Really sorry all - work and family has got too hectic. Didn't get time to sort the clan or play Ghosts at all this week.

Embarrassing as I was the one suggesting this war.

I think so - if its next week I might get a chance to play :-D

• 5 months later...

Hello all!

Don't know if it is of interest but I have migrated the clan to Advanced Warfare. First clan wars is the weekend after next.

Unfortunately clans on AW can only be single platform so we are now an Xbox clan (360 and One).

Completely different game to previous COD titles and am still learning how to fly :-D

• Like 1