Call of duty ghosts clan

Clarkyzs

I'll get some games on ps4 aslong as it doesn't **** me off too much.

Which game type would you prefer I played?

I've deleted the app off my phone as it kept crashing.

Kill Confirmed done - the bigger TDM needs finishing (15 wins) and we will be sorted.

Currently in first place :-)

Looks like the most likely chance of a Platinum win we've ever had.

Hoping to get on again later today to finish TDM - If any of our members want to attack TDM or any Hardcore modes for the war it would be awesome :-)

Nice one. Was hoping to get online today and do some but might have to wait for this evening.

Definite chance to win this one if we can get members going for it. TDM is definitely the current target

Defended TDM properly and now only need 10 for the next node in TDM :-)

Out of time and likely to only get an hour or so tonight

TDM looks a good bet right now as the defending team is almost out and we are the closest to capture. 11 wins would clear them and capture

Looks like this war is already lost. No way we can compete against clans of 12/13 active players when less than half our clan are active.

Can I please ask that any clan members who are active and wish to remain on the roster post on here (including your gamertag/PSN name).

Once this war is over I will be removing all inactive clan members from the roster to enable a level playing field against other clans in future wars.

I am aware this seems harsh but unfortunately this has occurred during the last few clan wars as well and is unfair on those players who are trying to achieve the unlocks associated with the wars.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I still play but haven't the last couple of days: vRS19TD

You joined in with me during the last war until my bleeding connection stuffed us over. Hope to catch up during the next war

You know I play everyone as well as me missus.

CLARKZS

MissAdalia

Clan MVP (most valuable player) there and his missus (who had better stats for a while) :-P You both are safe fella :-)

I've been playing on ps4. Winning as well.

No problem fella - saw you active in this war and appreciate it :-)

Still playing but only at the weekends till my course finishes then I'll be on more often (Pumpkinjack1698/fester1698)

No problem at all - know you are a regular :-)

I think our main problem is we have to balance work and family with playing. We will never be able to compete with clans of fifteen year old who can spend all weekend on the Xbox.

Crowforest

I think our main problem is we have to balance work and family with playing. We will never be able to compete with clans of fifteen year old who can spend all weekend on the Xbox.

Crowforest

Completely agree with this as I have a 7 year old and work (albeit odd random hours).

I have missed previous clan wars myself so know that not everyone can play every war. The problem we have is clan members who haven't actually played in a single war despite being in the clan for multiple wars now (each war being 2 weeks apart).

EDIT: If the clan as a whole wants to continue as we are I will obviously listen :-)

Edited by Lemming

After thoughts from clan members...

If we are still stuck in Platinum Division next time would players prefer us to skip the war and see if we can drop to Gold in the hopes of an easier battle for the following war?

Wondering if that is a better route to go rather than dropping members...

I like the fact we are a casual clan but am aware that several members are frustrated at how difficult it is for us to compete against more active clans