Filter part numbers

h0rr

Does anyone know the part numbers of the filters(oil, air, cabin fuel) for the 1.2 tsi? I don't want to go to the dealer for this. Maybe someone knows a good web page  when you can order them?

Here you are.

Yeti 1.2 TSI (LHD):

Brake pads, front: 1K0 698 151 F or 5K0 698 151 or 3C0 698 151 C (depending on the option codes);

Brake pads, rear: 1K0 698 451 J or 5K0 698 451 or 1K0 698 451 G ^^^;

Spark plug - 03F 905 600 A;

Air filter - 3C0 129 620;

Oil filter - 03C 115 561 D;

Pollen filter - 1K0 819 644 B or 1K1 819 653 B (with absorbent carbon);

Fuel filter - 1K0 201 051 K;

Windscreen wipers - 5L6 955 425 (rear); 5L1 955 425, 5L1 955 426 (front) or 5L1 998 001 (set, front).

Edited by briskycat
  • Like 1

???????  briskykat! I really needed these. I don't think that there is a change in part numbers between the manual and the DSG, what do you think? I own the DSG version.

Regarding the windscreen wipers I chose Bosch, seem better than Valeo (factory fitted)

I don't think that there is a change in part numbers between the manual and the DSG, what do you think? I own the DSG version.

No, I do not think these parts differ between manual and DSG versions either.

Regarding the windscreen wipers I chose Bosch, seem better than Valeo (factory fitted)

I prefer Bosch too, but remember that for the left-hand drive versions we need Aerotwin A 979 S (Bosch 3 397 118 979), not 980 S.

Oh no , I bought the A980s but have not tried them yet! I will have to sell them now and order the correct ones. That's why I couldn't find them online in german ebay. What about the rear wiper? Is Bosch a282h ok?

In the previous post the first word was "spasibo" but this forum does not seem to understand russian :)

What about the rear wiper? Is Bosch a282h ok?

Yes, A 282 H (Bosch 3 397 008 634) is OK, bought it myself.

In the previous post the first word was "spasibo" but this forum does not seem to understand russian :)

pozhalusta :)