Columbus 'losing' preset radio stations?

Hi all again

My 2011 Vrs has a Columbus Sat Nav which is great, but for some reason my preset radio station keeps changing it's frequency causing it to lose the strong signal. Ultimately I set Capital at 105.8 and press the preset button until it made the 'bong' sound. As far as I am aware that should then stay like that? The reception is great however if I then drive a small distance, I lose reception and when I check the station frequency, it reads 105.1 !! What's that all about? Am I doing something wrong.? Either way, this and my stupid DSG quibbles are really making me have regrets at buying the thing at the present time.....:( Advice greatly appreciated please :)

The capital signal is extremely difficult to track as there are multiple dead zones and fill-in transmitters. You could turn the alternate frequency search off. The preset still might not work until you retune to 105.8 because it may have automatically swapped to 105.1 before you stored it in preset.