Build week 49

crazydunc's post on the delivery time tab says that his week 48 car is today sitting at the dock.

Then that's good news in my book, There has been many weather alerts internationally and locally recently,  all adding to the already overstretched shipping network

That sounds like a plan. 

I was called on the 10th to say that mine was at Emden and was expected in two weeks so Christmas Eve.

Indeed it is, as far as I know everything is running like clockwork and Im still in the Christmas club, Unless someone drives my car off an empty ramp into the sea.

I have just been told that mine is still on the schedule as in shipment.  My dealer has said that as long as it lands by Mon or possibly Tuesday she stands a chance of turning it around before I go on my Xmas hols next Friday.

I have become so sad that I am now looking at the ship tracking website even though I don't what ship it is on.  What I do know is that one ship arrived from Emden today at Grimsby and another left Emden arriving tomorrow.

I have just been told that mine is still on the schedule as in shipment.  My dealer has said that as long as it lands by Mon or possibly Tuesday she stands a chance of turning it around before I go on my Xmas hols next Friday.

I have become so sad that I am now looking at the ship tracking website even though I don't what ship it is on.  What I do know is that one ship arrived from Emden today at Grimsby and another left Emden arriving tomorrow.

im sure everything will be fine, its not sad wanting to know how your brand new car gets delivered to you. the ships at Tyne are city of Paris city of Barcelona and city of Rome, at Grimsby schelde highway and neckar highway though they all go to other harbours on their course.

Hi

Ordered VRS in black on 31st July, build week moved several times, ended up at week 49, latest update on its way to port in Germany.. Hope you can all keep as patient as me.Will let you know any updates.

Merry Christmas.

Mick

• Like 1

just realised it would be 63 and not 13 still makes no difference

Indeed.  There's lots of erm debate about the best approach. 

I'm in the week 49 club.  Last I heard was on December 10th when it was at Emden.  The dealer said that he expected it in two weeks, so Chrsistmas Eve but I can see the logic in waiting for a 2014/63 rather than a 2013/63 if resale is important

And then there were three! Mine too arrived at Grimsby today. Dealer has said that he's very unlikely to get it before Christmas but expects it first week of January. I can have it two days after them - cannot say fairer than that really.

Happy holidays folks!!

• Like 1

And then there were three! Mine too arrived at Grimsby today. Dealer has said that he's very unlikely to get it before Christmas but expects it first week of January. I can have it two days after them - cannot say fairer than that really.

Happy holidays folks!!

Had a call at 6.00 tonight. My car is being delivered to the dealer tomorrow and I can then collect it on Monday... Bonus! Good luck all.

Everything has worked out just fine for you Merry Christmas and Happy motoring