Yeti wheel bolt pattern vs other makes models

Yetigreenline2

Been trying to look for steel wheels that would match the yeti in bolt pattern for my winter tyres.

But have been told by my local scrappy that the only matching car with the same bolt pattern is the latest passat.

Just wondering if this is true or do they match other makes, models

As I don't want to have to spend a fortune on some new steel wheels I would rather buy second hand ones or used alloys.

Thanks....

Edited by Yetigreenline2

I believe you need 5x112 pcd, this is common to the mkV golf onwards (inc. The mkII Octavia, seat Leon) as well as Passat, A4. Offset will be important - your current wheels will have the offset (et) stamped on the back somewhere.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

The steel rims are indeed a Passat part number but they are used on a number of VAG models including the Superb II

Steel Rim 7Jx16 ET45 - 3C0 601 027 M 03C

If your intending on using 205/55 R16 tyres you can also use Audi A3 rims; again used across the group

Steel Rim 6Jx16 ET50 - 8P0 601 027 03C

Oh and as in the post above the bolt spacing is 5x112 and the spigot hole is 57mm

TP

Ok cool thanks

I can be armed with that information when I'm out searching over the winter have had to put the tyres on my current alloys for the time being as I have been unable to find any wheels to put them on.

But hopefully it will get cold soon and the tyres will come in to there own as there just an a expensive noise maker at the moment as they are a lot louder than the summer tyres.

But went with the Nokian WRD3 as they seem to be coming out on top in the tyre tests and are good on fuel (hopefully)

Way noisier than our summer tyres but the grip is like night and day recently been getting a lot of wheel spin with heavy acceleration but had to get away quick today at roundabout put my foot down on the new tyres today and the car took off Like a rocket and gripped like **** to a blanket round the roundabout as well

Should be good in the wet as well looking at the amount of blocks in tyres