VAS

marekczek

I need edit  DRL LED Bulb out error on octavia 2 FL or superb 2, probably another electric current...

when braking, so you need to activate the second fog light

thanks for help

I have VAS, version SW is 19. I must find in 09 central electronic unit and than? thanks for help. Than i got last year VCDS diagnostic and VAG-COM from Poland.

yes i need tell how to do it pls :)

I'm afraid very few people on here have ever had access to VAS as really only the dealers in the UK have it. In VCDS you would make the changes to the coding in the central electrics using the long coding helper, but I have no idea about doing it with VAS.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

You can't change voltage or anything like with VCDS or VAS. You can turn off the bulb warning in the long coding of the central electrics controller though.

With VCDS you need to go into 09 Central Electrics then Long Coding then Long Coding Helper. The window that opens up should have explanations of what the different bytes and bits do. The bulb warning light comes under "Cold start diagnostics" - there are different options for different lights.

Obviously the labels should change depending on the language VCDS is running in.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk