Coming Home / Leaving home lights on Octavia Vrs

Hello Folks

I have read in various thread that ths can be activated via VAGCOM in a VRS that dosent have an auto light sensor or and 'Auto' setting on the light switch. Is this true? if so how is it done. I have access to VAGCOM. Can someone give me step by step instructions please?

Much appreciated

JW

I'm not certain but I think there is a difference depending on whether or not you have a facelift version. 

On my facelift octavia I wasn't able to get LH or CH activated with coding alone, I also had to connect an extra wire.

Even without the rain/light sensor and auto lights you can have CH/LH lights but they will operate every time you lock or unlock the car. On the pre FL you should be able to do it solely through coding.

In terms of what to do, just search in here there are threads with all the information you need.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I activated CH lights on my LE via vcds and have to give the headlights a flash before i remove the key to activate the light once I open the door. I also set it to use the fog lights too.

Very easy to do with vcds and only takes a few mins

Have a look here for codes

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36478