Replacement vRS DSG paddles

Hi,

I am looking to do my final little modification to my vRS.

I am trying to find out if the following bigger Audi RSQ3 paddles will fit the Octavia:

http://www.cars-equipment.com/www/en/shop/audi/oem-8v0951523inz-audi-flat-bottom-steering/

These are the ones fitted to the A3 8V, If anyone can help it would be appreciated?

Thanks

Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would it not be easier to get some that go over the existing paddles, that might be able to be taken off if you need to.

Like these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DSG-Racing-Paddle-Shifter-Carbon-Fibre-For-VW-Golf-5-6-Polo-Jetta-Passat-UH01-/321151410003?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4ac61d9f53

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi, did you get anywhere with changing your paddles? I have just retrofitted paddles to my Yeti and my missus has small hands and is finding the paddles to be a bit of a reach for her, so interested to find out if you found anything that fits?

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone tried the clip-on paddles on a Skoda wheel? They seem to be available for other VAG wheels but not Skoda ones?

Which ones? Could you please post a link? The 3-spoke wheel is basicly a standard VW wheel, a friend of mine has it in his Golf, the logo is the only thing different to my Octavia. The Audi steering has always been different to the rest of the VAG group

Not from personal experience but a friend purchased some stick on ones for his TT, and took them off immediately cause were rubbish, no strength to them

Which ones? Could you please post a link? The 3-spoke wheel is basicly a standard VW wheel, a friend of mine has it in his Golf, the logo is the only thing different to my Octavia. The Audi steering has always been different to the rest of the VAG group

An example: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DSG-Racing-Paddle-Shifter-Carbon-Fibre-For-VW-Golf-5-6-Polo-Jetta-Passat-UH01-/321151410003?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4ac61d9f53

Not from personal experience but a friend purchased some stick on ones for his TT, and took them off immediately cause were rubbish, no strength to them

That's kind of what I feared....