anyone know how to read a logged vcds chart ?

Watto

hi bit of a noob but here goes,  keep getting the 17705 error code, even after its been cleared I start the car and rev it and it shows up again without even going for a drive,,  the things that have been replaced are,  N75, N112, N249, Map, Maf, and all hoses/pipes have been checked tons of times and no leaks, throttle body has been completely cleaned and also the AIT sensor checked and cleaned, the DV has been tested and is holding pressure, and the PVC and been taken of checked and cleaned.   the problem is very low or no boost on start up, usually in the mornings or after I have left the car a few hours. turn of and back on and the boost is back. its extremely intermittent as some mornings its fine and boosts fine then other mornings go to put foot down and can here it go to boost but then backs of and no boost again till the turn of and back on,,   car is an octavia mk1 vrs and its running stock, nothing has been done to the car.

turbo actuator rod is moving as it should when tested. what am I missing ??

I have logged a run in the car as the turbo cut out so should of logged it but don't know what im looking at to be honest and wondered if anyone with some knowledge on the logging data and can understand what all the numbers mean could help ?

really at a loss and starting to get disheartened with the car.

Cheers, out all day at moment but will when I get back

All readings look ok apart from the requested boost and actual boost. I did start another thread about it but my requested boost at WOT is around 2000 mbar and my actual never goes above 1350 mbar and wondered if that could be whats throwing up the pressure drop code.

did a second log the next day just got round to looking at it and now the actual is keeping up with the requested sometimes reaching 2200 mbar.  I cant find how to upload a link to the logs.