Mods and stuff

before i swapped my fabia in for an octy i changed the horn for a set of bosch dual tone ones, easy mod if you have the right tools and the horn sounded so much better from it.

i also bought a set of osram night breaker headlight bulbs as my headlights were pretty terrible from the factory... i did own an monte however so your headlights might be better than mine were anyway.

HIDs

LED side lights, number plate lights

Boot light install

Footwell lights front and rear

CREE DRL'S

CREE fog lights

Puddle lights

SpiVision on rear lights

Centre armrest

Dual tone horn

Team Heko wind Deflectors

Interior lights LED

And of course Brisky sticker on bonnet

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On mine I've put a atmospheric pressure release valve, silicone boost hoses, induction kit all from forgemotorsport. And mud flaps from a vag main dealer.

are you running big power then? No point to having a forge pressure release valve unless big power is there.

Well I put it on as I was booked for a ecu remap then I had a problem with my steering (tracking was out) so I removed everything and canceled the remap so I could take it back under warranty. I'll be going for the remap April maybe. So hopefully I'll be running big power then ;-)

Check the link in my sig bud ;)

I've gotta be honest i love that green i had the choice of 2 vRS's before i actually bought mine. one in the same green and the one i bought in black. I had to pick the black one though because i used to have a bright yellow mg. So i though id choose something less conspicuous. haha  :rofl:

• Like 1

I've gotta be honest i love that green i had the choice of 2 vRS's before i actually bought mine. one in the same green and the one i bought in black. I had to pick the black one though because i used to have a bright yellow mg. So i though id choose something less conspicuous. haha  :rofl:

You're not far from where I work, so keep your eyes open as we may cross paths.

I'll make sure I flash, honk and wave in case you miss the bright green car plastered in Brisky stickers :)

You're not far from where I work, so keep your eyes open as we may cross paths.

I'll make sure I flash, honk and wave in case you miss the bright green car plastered in Brisky stickers :)

Where abouts do you work just so i can keep my eyes peeled? haha  :rofl:  :happy: