What car next for 1500

It's an omen lol,

You are destined to own a vr6 :)

Seriously tho, that's a bit **** of him tbh, especially if he said he would hold it for you.

Ano mate a was rather gutted about it..are they vr6's upto much seen a few at knockhill along with the 172 n wasn't to impressed with it.whats it's pros n cons guys :-)

172 will always be quicker round a track as the handlings better. The vr in my opinion is better built and the engines a cracker, sound immense and don't hang about either.

If you look in the non skoda projects James is building a 4mo track car.

Out of the 2 the vr6 gets my vote

172 will always be quicker round a track as the handlings better. The vr in my opinion is better built and the engines a cracker, sound immense and don't hang about either.

If you look in the non skoda projects James is building a 4mo track car.

Out of the 2 the vr6 gets my vote

+1 on that the VR6 sounds awesome, is fast but not as hard as the 172 so more forgiving if you need to use it as a daily driver. I think the 4 mo is just a bit too soft.

Ok guys well skodas sold £1500 so bought my new car already....

Got a clio phase 1 172 with 28k miles on the

Clock fsh and timing belt being done allredy totally standard years mot and tax.....guess how much ?????? £1200 ;-)