A question for the seat experts,,,,,,,,,

@Lee

Picked up a set of Polo 9n seats yesterday and upon inspection, I have a slight feeling that they may be heated. In that case, great, no need to try and swap my elements over. The cable doesn't go to the seatbelt so I guess it's not the seatbelt warning unless there's a pressure sensor.

Some pics below to help you.

Thanks,  Lee.

post-73816-0-06385600-1392214909_thumb.jpgpost-73816-0-49351100-1392214919_thumb.jpgpost-73816-0-57993700-1392214928_thumb.jpg

Could be for the airbag upon further thought and after seeing 'Airbag' on the seat :rofl:

Could be airbags.

I had a similar cable on my Recaros and got excited about them being heated only to be disappointed.

Cheers, Cliff. I had that 'D'oh' moment right after I hit the Post button and put a further line at the bottom :D

Really not that confident swapping the heater elements over. I might just bolt 'em in and cross that bridge when I come to it. I hardly use them anyway and hate wondering if I've wet myself or not :D

• Like 1