Adding Eibach Springs and Spacers to the vRS

Simpsons Preston. Whilst the price is not cheap, you do benefit from an official Skoda dealer supping and fitting the springs which is a benefit for those looking to keep the task in warranty.

Do you know if the price includes wheel alignment Moley?

Awesome GTI quoted me £150 for fitting and that was also an offer price so maybe £200 from a dealer is reasonable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha!... my dealer charged me £400 for fitting (only)... and he said he was doing me a favour as they reckoned £600 would be the normal price!!!

Ha!... my dealer charged me £400 for fitting (only)... and he said he was doing me a favour as they reckoned £600 would be the normal price!!!

GOOD GOD!!! Robbing people

Sorry Rob, read the earlier post incorrectly. I'm swayed towards the 15mm as I've had 20mm on the back before without any on the front and it looks a bit unbalanced. Never fancied putting them on the front tbh. I'm sure you'll get shot of them sharpish.

Out of interest what company car are you having?

• Like 1

No problem at all, understandable. Ill be honest I think 10mm would be better just on the back.

Its actually a vw caddy ill be getting. Im taking the career choice iv wanted to do since my apprenticeship so its a pay rise as well as not needing my own car so another pay rise there. The misses has just ordered her new fiesta so we will have that for a few years abit of cheapness and holidays then iv got a soft spot for golf r or s3 that she can use.

• 2 weeks later...

Really looking forward to seeing the pics Moley. I've got the Extremes and am teetering on the edge of springs & spacers. Your selected set up is my preference at the moment, so I'm very happy to have you as a guinea pig. Not that it will look anything other than awesome!

Went for 15mm spacers to the rear in the end Rob. Just enough to push the 19" Extreme alloys out without a bit. Collect the car on Monday and springs are being fitted by Skoda Wednesday.

Good man, enjoy it. Will look ace, I'm gutted mines going soon :(.

Went for 15mm spacers to the rear in the end Rob. Just enough to push the 19" Extreme alloys out without a bit. Collect the car on Monday and springs are being fitted by Skoda Wednesday.

What workshop rate do you charge Moley? Might be tempted with spacers myself!

• 2 weeks later...