vRS Discounts

When I first spoke to the dealer on the phone they were adamant that there are NO discounts to be had but as many others on here will say, I used CARWOW.co.uk to supply me with a discounted rate from Skoda dealers in the UK and when I showed the discount to my local dealer THEY decided to match the price.

In the end I actually managed an even better price than the quotes I had but it does prove that you can get discounts if you put a little effort in.

FYI, I ordered an Octavia vRS TDI DSG 10 days ago.

Hope that helps.

^^ I was able to obtain a 6% discount from my local dealer using a carwow qoute as leverage, that was on 0% finance though so I'd like to think you'd be able to do a little better than that with finance now at 2.9%

Visit the carwow website mate, takes 5 mins to spec your car and you'll have quotes emailed to you before the end of the day.

Useful thanks. I had not heard of carwow before. So what kind of discount is offered?

Every dealer/ and or deal is different but CARWOW managed 6% approx.

I understand from people in the know that 12% is probably the maximum you could achieve thats if you strip out the finance offers and servicing offers.

If you achieve 9%  I would suggest you should be happy with it......If you achieve higher, you need to start considering an career in sales. lol.

In which case...

Skoda Octavia vRS Sport Edition Official Skoda Military tax free sales

Tax Free Skoda | Octavia vRS Sport Edition | Forces Discounts

You save so much a bank loan may be worth looking at.... Given you can hand the car back 13 months later and pay it off.

Edited by josedebardi

In which case...

Skoda Octavia vRS Sport Edition Official Skoda Military tax free sales

Tax Free Skoda | Octavia vRS Sport Edition | Forces Discounts

You save so much a bank loan may be worth looking at.... Given you can hand the car back 13 months later and pay it off.

Thanks for that. I am UK based so tax paid not tax free unfortunately. Having had a quick look at those websites there still appears to be decent tax paid discounts though.