Skoda fun - bed liner and cover?

Hello all!

Apologies for this post. I can see this has been asked before, but i haven't managed to find an answer :(

We are looking at 2 things - a tonneau cover and a bed liner (or lining spray)

I don't want the hard workman top, just a soft tonneau cover.

I've seen images of them everywhere but don't know where they are sold! These are the ones which fits flat to the back with zips down the edges so you can bring the back seats out, and a separate part which also clips over the back seats too, with clear 'windows'.

I haven't had any luck with this, and have tried a few companies around Bristol/Swindon but they don't make them.

With the bed liner/spray, I've had a few quotes of around £400+VAT - which seems quite expensive when i'm sure we could either do this fairly easily ourselves, or borrow the services of our friend who does bodywork/resprays for a living.

Anyone have any luck with either of these?

hi,I know you can buy a bed liner spray from halford and its really easy to use,its £9.99 a tin I think.

I have a tonneu cover on mine but not the soft top part for when the rear seats come out,its something im looking at myself but the soft tops come up on ebay sometimes but not very often.

Hello stacey, the tonneau covers can be bought on ebay for £110 i have not managed to find them cheaper anywhere else so i bought this and i must say there very good quality and easy to fit too. The load liners are no longer available and god knows i have tried every where, i did manage to find one out of a caddy pick up also on ebay but they only come up once in a blue moon as there very rare so if you see one snap it up.. with either of these fitted though you will not be able to use your rear seats. Hope this helps

Edited by gray88

Mine has the caddy load liner which the seat hinges are cut out from this gives a certain level of protection, obviously liquids get under.

I use it when truckman is on. In summer I'll probably leave off.

I'm looking to get the soft top made very soon. I work within the marine industry and have a very good upholsterer who make canopies for super yachts etc.

I will put me info down when weather improves and the truckman is off

• 1 month later...

There's a bloke in Verwood, called Leon who makes tonneau covers for the Fun that have zips and fit into the track under the side cappings. mines on order at the moment.

Cheers

• Like 1