trisholmes

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys and girls done a few bits recently, de-rusted the rear driver-side arch came out really well.

sprayed my door handles.

got some thule wing bars,

and got a Tdi Tuning chip :D

and most importantly NEW WHEELS!!!

Schmidt modern lines!!!

IMG_20140427_162712_zpsajxxydue.jpg

20140426_141314_zpsxj9gksir.jpg

20140419_111754_zpsoqbsxdzw.jpg

IMG_20140419_111830_zpswrbklcuc.jpg

20140415_152722_zpsyq2aaaa5.jpg

Great work dude keep the mods up.

cheers mate

Needs slamming to pull off those wheels, will look a completely different car when it's lowered. Looking good wish I'd got a red one :(

it will be soon, ready for Players classic, you should get a red one, its so rewarding to clean :D

• Like 1

Looking good man, didn't fancy running more stretch on the modernlines?? Keep it going man

cheers, i'm buying them off my mate and there brand new falkens 205/45's , once i've burnt through them mite get 195's or if its possible? 185's :)

BIG NEWS!!! ordered my coilovers and sold the Citroen!!! :) happy days!

Which coilies did you go for, when fitting them take loads of pics please if possible. Cheers 

• 2 weeks later...

BIG UPDATE! fitted my coilovers on Friday, didn't have any time to take pictures of the fitting, as it was a massive balls ache :/ but it looks SICK! an im proper please with it, the joms are like air ride compared to the fk's on the C2 lol.

and my splitter arrived Saturday so fitted that as well, loooookkkkssss sooooo goooooodddd!!!

IMG_20140511_134827_zpsomvht2kx.jpg

IMG_20140509_184513_1_zps0pm085ob.jpg

20140511_163559_zpsiijxhopj.jpg

• Like 2

BIG UPDATE! fitted my coilovers on Friday, didn't have any time to take pictures of the fitting, as it was a massive balls ache :/ but it looks SICK! an im proper please with it, the joms are like air ride compared to the fk's on the C2 lol.

and my splitter arrived Saturday so fitted that as well, loooookkkkssss sooooo goooooodddd!!!

IMG_20140511_134827_zpsomvht2kx.jpg

IMG_20140509_184513_1_zps0pm085ob.jpg

20140511_163559_zpsiijxhopj.jpg

Sitting really nice mate would like coilies for me Mk2, if you don't mind what did you pay for the coilies and how much did you pay to get them fitted unless you fitted them urself.Splitter looks brill, perfect fit by the looks of it. Great job.!!!