• Metallic Black
• 12,600 Miles
• 4 Good Tyres
• 2 Yrs/20,000 miles FREE Skoda Servicing transferable to new owner
• Just had first service (27.12.13)

• Average 55 MPG
• Interior Scotch Guard Protected. New layer added 18.2.14
Completely Standard & unmolested
• 2 Previous Owners (1st was pre registered by dealership)
• No outstanding finance

Pictures attached

Price £9995 ovno

Price £9500 ovno

I have now owned 5 Skodas with another coming next week, I love the cars, look after them and know them well. Any questions please post or PM me. I can PM my number to discuss in more detail.

Thanks for looking and taking the time to read

Bryan

post-31844-0-45091000-1392844731_thumb.jpg

post-31844-0-96904800-1392844770_thumb.jpg

post-31844-0-90422000-1392844863_thumb.jpg

post-31844-0-31493700-1392844912_thumb.jpg

Any idea about the MK1 Cambelt change being done?

Has the independent stamped the service book or provided invoices ?

Where are you located or the car can be seen?

The last cambelt & pump change was carried out by previous owner @ 44,033 miles by skoda on 27.1.10. It was next serviced at 52,108 miles on 22.1.2011

The car has full skoda history up until this point. The previous owner was a forum member also. 

I have no stamps for services carried out unfortunately, I have the receipt for recent work, service, tyres, track rod end and bushes. MOT history. Invoice for service parts and brake parts 22.12.12.

Aside from the above I can only offer reassurance that the guy I use is qualified and a AA technician. Also I have owned 5 Skodas now and look after them well.

The car is located in Irvine, North Ayrshire, Scotland KA11

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the interior pics of the seats mk1 vRS shows them to be quite dirty and stained.

has it been smoked in?

it also needs a service and cambelt?

I thought the same seats v grubby needs cambelt. 2k and a bit

Are you actually interested or genuinely looking for one of these cars?? The '2k and a bit' is just a bit on the cheeky side and not only brings my post down but other vrs's advertised here. What are you saying its only worth £2300-2500 with belt done and seats valeted??, I doubt it considering I have turned down numerous swap offers and a few cash offers higher than this.

Find a vrs of this age with perfect seats, given the colour that's impossible although not as bad as "very grubby". I will take new pics and post later when I get a chance.

Cam belt kit can be purchased for around £70, so £200 including fitting. There are older higher mileage cars on here for 3.5 -4k (+ in some cases). 

As described the car has had a bit spent on general wear and tear items and won't require any general maintenance for a while. 

the interior pics of the seats mk1 vRS shows them to be quite dirty and stained.

has it been smoked in?

it also needs a service and cambelt?

No not been smoked in. Seats require a clean which I will arrange shortly, although are not actually that bad for age of car and fabric colour. 

Sorry didn't mean to upset you you did ask for offers

Not upset me, if your genuinely interested, call the number or PM/email to discuss further