Build week 11

Glad to see you seem to getting somewhere, and fair play to you for sticking with the order. If i had been in your shoes, i definately would have cancelled by now.

I placed my order the 1st October, and i currently have no build week (confirmed or unconfirmed). Like yourself i've ordered a VRS TDI Est.

I'd love to know how Skoda prioritise their orders too, as it appears as though there is a bit of lottery going on. I reckon they pull numbers out of a hat to decide which car to build next!

The only reason I've stuck with them is because they gave me a new octavia est to have till mine is built ! I'm just glad to have a goal to aim for . I was starting to get p off with the no build week yet ! I agree with you I think it's a lottery how they are prioritised !

Hi

I ordered my vRS TDi estate on 1st November and I had the build week 11 confirmed last week!!

Looking forward to a May delivery!!!

Steve

Hi if your build week 11 you should be picking up 2nd week in April !) dealer rang me today to advise me that being built next week should be with them 3 to 4 weeks can't wait been a long time :-)

Ambrose1

The reason I am waiting till May, is its a birthday present to myself!!! (my birthday is in early May)

Plus I want to get the wheels powder coat gloss black, have a tow bar a Tracker fitted before I pick it up. In the meantime I will have to make do playing with my new Monte!!

Steve

Steve

That's a good present to get !! I'm not sure id be able to resist not picking it up after waiting so long . My dealer is going to put front parking sensors on so will have wait prob a extra day for that to be done

Ambrose1

I am sorry to say I will be 60 in May!! But I have also been retired for the last 7 years and enjoying life without the four letter word beginning with "W" and ending with "K" !! I also believe in "you can't take it with you" so I intend to enjoy myself. I have done the "Saxo-boy racer" bit -12 years ago. Also done the modified "Pug 206" - which has now been replaced with Fabia Monte Carlo a couple weeks ago!!

So there is life left in some of us!!

Steve

Ordered my 1.4 TSI Elegance two weeks ago. Dealer just rang to advise it will be there second week in May, equating to 12 weeks from order to delivery. Hope it's true!

Steve

I like your out look your right you can't take it with you 7 years retired !!!! I'm envious I'm 44 doing 12 hours a day running a plumbing co so that sounds v appealing I'm looking forward to my vrs coming so I can enjoy my self !!!

Daveinuk

That's a good turn around !!! Still feels like for ever tho (