Full polybush kit toyo decat piper cat bk mk1 vrs

Kevvrs

Hi full super pro poly kit including 17 and 19 arb bushes and separate wish bone bush kit all boxed £300 quids worth want 200 for it now got a new car so no longer needed also toyo decat and piper catbk in good condition want 300 for full system no posting on the zaust though Southampton

Will you split the decat and catback? (I'm after the piper). And is there an option of Leicester instead of Southampton for collection? Also, how old is it and does it have the oval tailpipe? Picture of it on the car would be good!

Can you list the super pro bushes you have as well, preferably with part numbers?

Thanks, Rob

Yh Surpose and it is the ovel one it ain't very old I got off terkin on here he will tell u it's a minter think he only had it on bout 6 week or so if u go on terkin a build thread u can see the zaust it only been on the car since Saturday and I ain't even used the car I'll be in Leicester in 2 or 3 week or u can arang courier

Your self I'll do part nos wen I get in bout hour and I'll take picks