GENUINE SKODA SUPERB 3T REAR WINDOW SUNBLINDS SUN BLINDS KIT

Noddy90

Hi,

I bought these from the guy who's selling them new on Ebay for £29.99.  They are fantastic - easy to fit and make the car look very, very stylish.  The one problem for me is that my two sons can't bear to have their outward vision restricted and these blinds do compromise the view.

As a wannabe member of the Serbian Mafia, I'm gutted at having to sell these; I'll do them for £17.50 + free postage which means you get to save a few bob.

The blinds are in perfect condition and come with all fixings.  I don't have the instructions, I'm afraid, but they were an absolute doddle to fit: there are 4 clips per window. You just pull back the rubber surround and these attach to the door frame. The sunblind then attatches to the clips mounted on the frame. 

Thanks for looking.

post-93889-0-66271500-1394403619_thumb.jpg
post-93889-0-16008600-1394403620_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...