Vrs Remap in Ayrshire, Scotland

Hi guys,

Looking for a bit of help and advice. I have a 2004 Vrs with 107000 miles on the clock. I have been thinking about a remap for a while now but have always put it off.

The car is totally standard engine wise and I am wondering if it would be worth my time and money getting it remapped or if the car is too high mileage?

Also, where around Ayrshire is the best place to get it done. I have found a company Custom Mapz, on Facebook who are in Ayrshire but that is it.

Cheers

I ALWAYS say a remap is worth it lol. Pop in a decent panel filter, maybe upgrade your DV, do your normal service and get it mapped. Mine was done by these guys - http://www.absoluteremap.co.uk/ and it's a great map or I wouldn't refer them (plus I know the owner so can get you a bit discount). They're mobile (covering most of Scotland) but they're maps are tried and tested and I'm over the moon with mine on a stage 1 and I'm very difficult to please. IF you get in touch ask for Steve and say Chris Nicholaidis passed your details on and that I promised some discount ;)