Highly modified 2007 VRS SE on ebay

I'm just just lost for words he's brought great shame on the good name fabia vrs. I think I'd of preferred Justin Bieber to buy one than this guy as he seems slightly less of a bell end

A few days away from this thread, honestly some of the stuff made me laugh!  :giggle:

Great detective work guys! Lol

I'll be pretty blunt and forgive me if you are of his age, 

He seems to be the younger generation of Boy/Man where they base their looks and knowledge off "The Only Way is Essex" or some other stupid made up reality TV show. 

A few days away from this thread, honestly some of the stuff made me laugh! :giggle:

Great detective work guys! Lol

I'll be pretty blunt and forgive me if you are of his age,

He seems to be the younger generation of Boy/Man where they base their looks and knowledge off "The Only Way is Essex" or some other stupid made up reality TV show.

Does that make it really sad I'm 27 and rocking the joey Essex comb over with the line shaved in???

Does that make it really sad I'm 27 and rocking the joey Essex comb over with the line shaved in???

Anything with that gimp involved is sad.

• Like 4

Not at all mate, I'm 30 and I can be seen regularly going for a spray tan in my denim hot pants and Ugg boots...

sent from my Galaxy Note 3

• Like 4

**** you all I'm not standing for this I'm off for a cruise with my mate in his 300 bhp vrs se and we're gunna pout and take selfies (he's just asked his Mrs if we can go out just waiting on a reply)

Whilst listening to this...

sent from my Galaxy Note 3