Skoda Octavia vRS 1.8 20v Turbo - Red / 2005 / low miles / FSH

Babs

It's time for me to move on to pastures new, so my Octavia is up for sale. It's been a faithful companion over the past 3 years, but I fancy something new. Overall the car is in great condition, and has been maintained regardless of cost, and has a full Skoda service history. It's had recent work on front suspension bushes, all the normal stuff so the new owner doesn't need to worry. Brakes are pretty recent too, including brand new rear calipers. Cambelt was done just before I got it, so is fine for a while. Overall, it's quick, comfy and does a genuine 40mpg on the motorway, so doesn't cost the Earth to run.

The details:

May 2005 / 05 plate

1.8 20v Turbo - 180bhp

68,000 miles

2 owners from new

Tax until August

MOT until August

Full Skoda service history

Electric windows

Electric mirrors

Half leather interior

17" alloy wheels

Cruise control

Climate control

CD changer

13170494924_560916703f.jpg

13170341923_e999a67c03.jpg

13170238945_8367a37c5c.jpg

13170494284_28286c1be9.jpg

13170240775_3ed8d8ecc8.jpg

13463090754_e32cdcf498.jpg

13463090894_5ae0af63ba.jpg

13462733625_ee34046d1e.jpg

13462734165_daebf241cd.jpg

It's getting rarer to see these cars with low miles and owners these days, so grab yourself one! I'm not in a massive rush to sell, so won't entertain silly offers. Mileage will increase as car is in use daily.

Test drives are fine with proof of fully comprehensive insurance, not just 3rd party drive other cars (try Day Insure). If that's a problem I can take you out in it.

Any questions, let me know!

Price: £3400

• Like 1

Just what I'm looking for.... In the next couple of months. Looks like a good one. If you still have it I will be very interested but I can't see it hanging around for long.

Andrew,

Fantastic looking car (as always)

I know this car, it's a good car, and he looks after it well, someone will get a nice buy here :)

I'll echo what Sharkrider said, this is a great example and always looked after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you all for the references :)

Are you in Chorley mate?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I am yes.

For others, if it's any help I'll be in Newport, South Wales on the weekend of the 5th of April.

I'm interested in this - could you answer a few questions for me...

- Do you have any pictures of the interior?

- Could you give a bit more detail about the cars service history (No. of stamps/most recent service)?

- What condition are the tyres in? (Not bothered about down to the mm or anything - just if they need replacing imminently)

- Is there any significant damage to the car or wheels? (Again, not bothered about minor stone chips/scratches)

- Are the centre caps missing or just not fitted in the photos?

Thanks,

Matt

Hi Matt

- I'll get some interior pictures for you shortly.

- Service book has 8 stamps, last being in December 2013 at 63,000 miles, which was a full service. It's also had recent brake fluid change and air-conditioning service.

- Tyres are all good, should be fine for a while - Avon at the front and Falken on the rear

- Car has a few small marks as you'd expect for a car of the age, in all honesty the wheels could do with a refurb but they're original and straight and are perfectly presentable

- Centre caps have arrived today - old ones were corroded so I've bought new ones, just need to fit

I notice you're in Cleveleys? I work in Thornton so could arrange to show you the car?

Cheers :)

Thanks for the quick response and information, all seems good to me, I am indeed in Cleveleys so if we could work something out that would be ideal. What time do you finish work if you don't mind me asking? I work near Blackburn but work fairly flexible hours so should be able to get home early one evening. 

Absolutely not a clue - for the moment I'm after something cheap ~£1000 - just to potter back and forth to work in while I decide.

There's not about out that at the moment... :(