Any help please

Vrs82

Literally just got on the bypass near my house went to accelerate got a big pop pssssssst sound then loss of power engine sounds a little rattlely but no lights on or over heating thought hit might be boost pipe but seems fine from what i can see????

as said above the pipe from the top of the intercooler as you look and the engine left hand side pipe mine always came off on the bottom part. theres a thread on here about securing the pipes with zip ties. if you still have trouble I can take some pictures if you want

Thanks guys thats a great help ive just had a quick look and i can only just see the pipe i think and there's some oil round it i think it has come off will have to take the cover off tomoz and look properly but thanks again

Thanks guys thats a great help ive just had a quick look and i can only just see the pipe i think and there's some oil round it i think it has come off will have to take the cover off tomoz and look properly but thanks again

If your driving then keep the revs low, try not to let the turbo kick in as your car will be in limp mode.

Cheers not going to drive it will jack her up in the morn i just hope thats definitely it ive paid out enough so far!! Thanks again most appreciated

So it was def the pipe underneath clipped it back in but i cant start the motor coz my 2yr son decided to hide my keys and i cant find them anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk