VRS delivery time now 22 weeks

My candy white vRS TDI hatch (with 6 optional extras) was ordered 17th December and was built last week, which is 13 weeks from order to manufacture, so in total it should be around 16 weeks from order to collection.

My candy white vRS TDI hatch (with 6 optional extras) was ordered 17th December and was built last week, which is 13 weeks from order to manufacture, so in total it should be around 16 weeks from order to collection.

This doesn't help!

I'm wondering if Skoda hope those of us waiting longer than expected go elsewhere and make sure more recent orders are dealt with more urgently.

djkarlos - enjoy your VRS.

• Like 1

This doesn't help!

I'm wondering if Skoda hope those of us waiting longer than expected go elsewhere and make sure more recent orders are dealt with more urgently.

djkarlos - enjoy your VRS.

Sorry about that, I hope that the wait shortens as it did for me. I was originally supposed to get it mid May so don't lose hope.

The vrs estate studog mentions are used cars

They are registered but I don't think they have many miles on.  Ex demos was my understanding.

Except the cancelled order I have nabbed :giggle:

Hey Brad1.8T. Good info. I am in Perth and visited the dealer on Monday for a test drive of the new RS. I was impressed. Probably make an order this week.  I priced up a RS sedan 162 TSi/DSG  with tech pack, black pack 18" and metallic paint. As i recall price negotiated was around 44K drive away. About a 2K discount. Have not countered yet.

Make sure you write into the contract an allowance for a discount for price variations on the tech pack because they are quoting $3300 & it should come in less than that.  Also, accessories don't attract stamp duty & dealer often try to charge for SD then pocket that amount.