Powerflex Bushes?

i was wondering on peoples opinions of powerflex for bushes? im needing to replace mine but at a decent cost and found some powerflex ones, so just wondering if you peeps rate them or not?

yeah could help if all adjusted properly etc. if not you could have a sticking or siezed front caliper etc or tyre pressures lower than the correct  pressure 

imho Powerflex are a poor imitation of SuperPro

One of my vehicles is has superpro bushes throughout, another Powerflex throughout

SuperPro bushes manage to be just as firm, if not a little firmer but with being as harsh as a Powerflex bush

Edited by snow_muncher

imho Powerflex are a poor imitation of SuperPro

One of my vehicles is has superpro bushes throughout, another Powerflex throughout

SuperPro bushes manage to be just as firm, if not a little firmer but with being as harsh as a Powerflex bush

working on a budget so superpros are out lol :)

yeah could help if all adjusted properly etc. if not you could have a sticking or siezed front caliper etc or tyre pressures lower than the correct  pressure 

rear caliper saized on me when i was on the motorway at night! all i could see out my wing mirror was friggin sparks and smoke!! but had a new caliper put on had no problems since :)

I've had nothing but problems lol but that's why I love her. Bit like my rover mini, that car had blood, sweat and tears outta me literally and I cried like a baby when I had to sell her :( she even had an electric vinyl roof

• Like 1

cool may just buy them now then :) just had wheels realigned and it still shoots of to the left lol guy said the poly bushes should help x

If you do get new bushes fitted, you will have to have alignment checked yet again.

I've just had my front bushes (Console and ARB) changed due to wear. I had a standard rubber one only last 2 years! Strangely I also had a rear calliper sticking too.