Bluetooth Call Failed ?

Hello ,I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and although it paired  and imported contacts correctly  whenever I either use the steering wheel controls/Maxi dot  or touch screen to dial a contact it just comes up with an error saying dial up Failed . The only way to make a call is  manually dial contact from phone . My wife`s Nokia works fine.

Any ideas would be appreciated . Amundsen + system.

Thanks.

Edited by vrs mania

I have Amundsen and a Sony Xperia S.

Usually I keep bluetooth switched off to save battery life.

My problem is when I start the car and I switch on the phone's BT later it can't connect properly.

Everything seems okay (battery icon appears on Amundsen, etc) and when I check the connection in the menu it shows that it is connected.

The phone also shows that the connection is OK, but when I start a call, the voice is nowhere. The phone "thinks" he's connected.

When I start the car with BT switched on on my phone, everything's fine.

??

I have a simla proplem with my Columbus. Can BT my Galaxy Note 1 to car and make a call but it will drop the BT after the 1st call in or out and needs to be reset both phone and Columbus to make it work again.

Went back to dealers with this proplem and his Apple phone worked fine , then connected my old brick back to Columbus and all ok until today when it lost BT connection to my phone again!!!!!

Getting a new phone next week will see if that works if not maybe a new car as it is 14 weeks old and must be past it by now? ( i jest ).