Skoda Superb Estate 3.6 V6 4x4 2011 23,300 miles FSH

swoakes

Nice one; a really great car. Was the car as I sold it plus MOT and tax or had he attended to some of the minor issues?

I'm guessing that you didn't pay the 4k extra ;)

Ha ha no I am buying it off a private seller who paid the 16.5k 6 weeks ago. He now has a change of job and is getting a company car so getting it for 12.5 k.

It still has the small scratches to the wheels and the bonnet but considering the price I am more than happy to sort these as they are so rare to find. I was kicking myself when I missed it when you were selling it!

Mot is till July 2015 and tax then end of october

• Like 1

Ha ha no I am buying it off a private seller who paid the 16.5k 6 weeks ago. He now has a change of job and is getting a company car so getting it for 12.5 k.

It still has the small scratches to the wheels and the bonnet but considering the price I am more than happy to sort these as they are so rare to find. I was kicking myself when I missed it when you were selling it!

Very good buy for 12.5k.

That's a big hit to take for 6 weeks ownership! Maybe I did sell it too cheap but not sure it was worth 16.5k.

Good luck I'm sure you will love it. Make sure you give the launch control a go :devil: (its not in the handbook; if you need the instructions let me know)

To use launch control do the following

Launch control consists of turning ESP off, selecting sport mode. Hold the brake hard, then foot flat on the accellerator. The revs will be held at about 3000rpm, you then take your foot off the brake and it launches very impressively.

To use launch control do the following

Does this work on all Skoda's with DSG? I'd test it on my Octavia vrs, but don't want to look like a tool if it doesn't work :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Does this work on all Skoda's with DSG? I'd test it on my Octavia vrs, but don't want to look like a tool if it doesn't work :)

Not sure.. I'll ask the 16 year old (again :))

Easy to test I guess.

ESP off and into sport mode and foot hard on brake.

If gentle throttle pressure results in car trying to move FAIL

If no drive do revs settle at some point? (3k in the case of the Superb). If not FAIL

Does the car go like hell when the brake is released if so PASS :devil:

Might be a good idea to try in somewhere nice and quiet first though :)

• Like 1

Easy to test I guess.

ESP off and into sport mode and foot hard on brake.

If gentle throttle pressure results in car trying to move FAIL

If no drive do revs settle at some point? (3k in the case of the Superb). If not FAIL

Does the car go like hell when the brake is released if so PASS :devil:

Might be a good idea to try in somewhere nice and quiet first though :)

I'll pop to the airshow and see if I can borrow a runway [emoji3]