Locking nut key?

Hi im trying to work out which locking nut key I need and have been told to count the splines on the nut. So... I count 19?

9agazu9y.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Sorry 19 lol. Whos told you to count them? Mine looked alot different to yours, my key was getting worn so i binned them and replaced with normal nuts. Hate locking wheel nuts, evil things

Its on a website mine is key 7 if its got 19 splines. Need it so I can swap wheels over for respraying, my original has been misplaced.

Go to dealer get them to check it I had to get one of there mechanics to use there locking wheel nut set so I could order one that I lost

Go to dealer get them to check it I had to get one of there mechanics to use there locking wheel nut set so I could order one that I lost

Can you remember rough price you paid? I just got outbid and lost on the bay. It went for £15 didnt realise they went for that much even second hand!!

Think it was £ 20.00 they had to give me a new set of locking wheel nuts because there was a problem.ordered a new one three weeks later still no nut so they gave me a new set for £20 they are ment to be £30 as I had waited so long

Well... just been to dealers and my locking nut key is discontinued :( so had to order a new set £31 and use there master to remove my old 1s. Typical.