**SOLD** Skoda bluetooth full kit 3C8 035 730 A

Salad Dodger

Now sold

Hard wired bluetooth kit and cable loom / fixing bracket for sale. This has come out of a Occy 2 FL but I suspect the unit could be used in any compatible VW group car. come complete with the following:

3C8 035 730 A - Bluetooth unit which allows media streaming and iPhone connectiviity

1Z0 035 815 - mounting bracket for Octavia which sits under the drivers seat (the bluetooth unit is not an exact fit but does clamp in well with a packer and does not move about. Comes with the 2 plastic screw fittings which fit into the existing holes underthe carpet and 2 x fixing screws.

1Z0 971 813 62U - Hard black cloth cover which conceals the bracket and unit under the seat - comes with 2 plastic stud fastenings.

Plug and play wiring loom from the back of the stereo unit to the blue tooth unit - also includes connections for microphone.

3B0 035 711B - microphone unit for octavia which fits into the courtesy light cluster.

Microphone connection lead

Booster antenna that plugs into the bluetooth unit

Unit integrates with Bolero and columbus units (may require a quick code with VAGCOM) and also utilises steering wheel controls if fitted.

£90 - collection preferable but can arrange deliver at cost as required.

Thanks for looking

post-3252-0-43688800-1398601520_thumb.jpg

Interested in your bluetooth kit if you still have it?

It's going in a 2011 Fabia VRS (with Maxidot) will use it with Android/iPhone. Looked on the web and as far as i can tell it should all work, you reckon it should be ok?

Sadly too far away to collect but will you still post?

Let me know, thanks.

Should work fine in a 2011 Fabia - not sure the metal mounting bracket would fit but to be honest the black control box could be mounted onto the carpet under the seat with a bit of velco tape. I can post no problems - just PM me where it is going and I will see what the best postage or courier rates are - cheers.

Just to add - the only thing it might need is a quick recode via VAGCOM to ensure the maxidot works but I might be wrong. i had to do it on my 2010 Occy, was literally a 2 minute job and it was all fine. There might be a helpful member in your area with the cable and software if that is the case.