Ordered today VRS Diesel Manual Hatch, for October 1st ?

Well we will see, ordered for October 1st do you reckon I will get it then?

Not gone mad on specs as its a big financial jump from my current 62 plate SE connect and also so it does not affect the build too much, Corrida red, Sunset Glass, Black Pack, Park Assist

Had a demo of the park assist and it seemed a little fussy about the spaces we picked but still decided to opt it

Edited by joela

I ordered 5 weeks ago... and I'm still not entirely sure my car will turn up for the start of October...

What's the significance of 1st October for you?  Or was that just what the dealer told you was the earliest you can expect it?

Nothing really, it's convenient date, my current car tax runs out on 31st and also from October 1st cars will no longer have a tax disc, I had shenanigans in 2010 with a simple SE, build dates kept changing etc...post floods in Czechoslovakia etc...it worked out well in the end though, we got £350 of accessories free and also some compensation for added running costs incurred and depreciation of my old car so they can take as long as they like  :happy:

What did you order?

vRS TDI Estate, just to be different. Ahem :-D

My company lease car goes back on 4th October - so I'm kicking my dealer every week (although he's been mailing me "no news" updates every Friday without prompting, so I think I've trained him well!).  If it turns up during September, then that's fine by me.  If it doesn't turn up until mid-late October or worse, then I have a problem... which means my dealer will as well.

from my past experience with build dates constantly moving back and forth then disappearing altogether its seems pretty random to be honest