Fabia vRS wheel bolt cover caps

Cheers, £0.86 each from TPS which is a bit pricey but worth it to get rid of the discoloured ones I've got.

Are locking wheel bolts fitted as standard on the vRS with gigaro wheels? All of the cover caps look exactly the same but I haven't pulled any off yet.

I'm trying to get a coroded wheel replaced under warranty and pointed out that I must used chemical cleaners on the wheels which I've never done as the caps have discoloured. I always hand wash my car myself and only use car shampoo (Autoglym, Meguairs or Mer) on both the bodywork and the wheels. I just said they were like that when I bought the car from them. Thought replacing them all would shut them up.

It's amazing how they can make allegations like that without any proof and treat you like some kind of liar.

My used Fabia came without wheel bolt covers and dealer sent 20 in a Jiffy bag. Only problem was the locking bolts are different but you can get genuine ones to fit. Keep pestering, if necessary go to his boss....

It's normal for the dealers valet guys to stick a job load of chemical on the wheels etc when they get there scratching little hands it your car, it nuts me out the way they treat our cars, i tell them not to valet mine when it goes in.

• Like 1