Exhaust mounting gone missing ?

Looking at the back of my vRS yesterday I noticed the exhaust appeared to be 'drooping' . On closer inspection, ie peering under the back of the car, I discovered a fitting which looks as though it should be attached to the underside of the car, the problem is is that there is nothing for it to fix too ! So, if anyone has a spare minute, could they have a look at the exhaust mountings and see if there is a bracket or other fixture at the tail end of the exhaust, close to the rear bumper.

Thanks

Just looked for you and yes theres an arm that comes of the tail pipe just after the back box as your looking at it from the rear bumper.This attaches to a rubber thats hooked onto a mounting which is held on by one nut to the underside of the car.

Can we post pics on here ? If so ill post one for you ;)

Can you see a large rubber which slips over the arm ?

The problem is that mine is not the original Skoda exhaust.

The one I currently have fitted ( came with the vehicle)does have an arm just after the back box which is joined to the body of the car by a rubber 'eyelet' but there is another arm (welded to the pipe) about 8 inches from the end of the tailpipe with a rubber stopper and a screw thread which looks as though it should be screwed into something but neither myself nor my local exhaust fitter could see where it would go. Its a bit perplexing.