A question of white...

Chaps, on the configurator again.

Ok, I'm cool with Candy White, that's white right?

I'm ok with Moon White, that's a metallic white.

And now there's Laser White, what's all that about, anybody know? Do vRS owners really need three shades of white?

Laser has been on there for a while. I tried to order it ages back but the system wouldn't let my dealer put it on. I think it is OK now. It's supposedly a brighter purer white than Candy.

Yes, non-metallic, no-cost option.

Paint code is J3J3. Can't find it on VW/Audi paint codes to see if available under a different name there.

On the configurator it doesn't show any different on the Octy, but does on the Superb. A slightly blue hue. My dealer is waiting for new paint swatches with it included.

With there being 3 types is one flat, one metallic and one pearlescent?

Candy White is flat, what about the others.

Sent from my RM-914_eu_euro1_280 using Tapatalk

Was in the local dealers signing for my new Octavia (pick up Thurs) and was looking at these two new whites in the swatch book. Both are a little grey/bluish and very different from Candy White.

The two new whites are quite similar to each other, but moon white is obviously the richer of the two, and I think would look great on the car.

Sent from my TegraNote-P1640 using Tapatalk